Nbr. 154-4, December 2015
- Childcare and geographical mobility in southern Europe
- Determinants of the gender unemployment gap in Italy and the United Kingdom: A comparative investigation
- Ethnic wage gaps in Peru: What drives the particular disadvantage of indigenous women?
- Falling female labour force participation in Kerala: Empirical evidence of discouragement?
- Gender and labour in times of austerity: Ireland, Italy and Portugal in comparative perspective
- Gender earnings discrimination in Jordan: Good intentions are not enough
- Life domain preferences among women and men in Israel: The effects of socio‐economic variables
- Unlimited unskilled labour and the sex segregation of occupations in Jamaica