Digital Evidence and Electronic Signature Law Review
- Stephen Mason
- Publication date:
- First document:
- Nbr. 1, October 2004
- Last document:
- Nbr. 12, October 2015
- Case Translation: Japan - Tokyo District Court Heisei 25 (Go Wa) No. 48, Heisei 25 (Kei Wa) No. 817, Heisei 25 (Kei Wa) No. 1020, Heisei 25 (Kei Wa) No. 1313 (four cases joined)
- Case Transcript - Regina v Seema Misra, T20090070 Day 8 Wednesday 20 October 2010
- Case Translation: Slovakia - Decision of the District Court Trencín dated 8 March 2012, file ref. no. 21C/143/2011
- Case Transcript - Regina v Seema Misra, T20090070 Day 9 Thursday 21 October 2010
- Are mobile device examinations practiced like ?forensics'?
- Case Translation: Slovakia - Decision of the County Court Trencín dated 19 June 2013, file ref. no. 17Co/213/2012
- Case Transcript - Regina v Seema Misra, T20090070 Sentence Thursday 11 November 2010
- Updates on Malaysian cyber case law: Allah, Facebook and Malaysian sex bloggers
- Commentary: Slovak case law on the responsibility of a bank for unauthorised financial transactions
- Electronic discovery in Singapore: A quinquennial retrospective
- The use of malware as a means of obtaining evidence in Portuguese criminal proceedings
The use of malware as a means of obtaining evidence has increased in the course of the past years due to its effectiveness to counter the anti-forensic measures adopted by cyber criminals. In Portugal, it appears that this investigative tool was inserted in the Cybercrime Law as a technological...
- Legislation Translation: Belgium
- Electronic evidence in Tanzania
- The influence of computer generated animations on juror decision making
The modern court is changing and part of this development is a result of the increased use of technology. In particular, the use of multimedia applications have enabled legal teams to present evidence in new and novel ways; however, animations and computer generated exhibits (CGE) have recently...
- The Processo Civile Telematico and the Italian legal framework: a perspective
On the 30 of June 2014, the Ministry of Justice introduced the Processo Civile Telematico (PCT) into the Italian legal system. The main purpose of PCT – which can be translated into On-line Civil Trial – is to increase the availability of on-line judicial services by improving the exchange of...
- Security in digital data preservation
- Case on appeal: England & Wales
- The 2013 Salzburg Workshop on Cyber Investigations: An Overview of the Use of Digital Evidence in International Criminal Courts
This article has been developed from a paper originally prepared for the 2013 Salzburg Workshop on Cyber Investigations under the supervision of Professors Laurel E. Fletcher, Chris Hoofnagle, Eric Stover, and Jennifer...
- Commentary on digital evidence and electronic signature of a consumer credit contract in France